If you don’t have a website, I can supply all the pieces to the website puzzle so you don’t have to worry about a thing. Your new website will promote your brand, stand out in the search engines, and make it easy for buyers to evaluate your products and services and contact you.
Re-design or Upgrade
Does your website need a face-lift? A re-design project can bring a fresh new look and the latest features to your website. We can re-use as much or as little of your existing content as you want while making a website that works well on a wide range of devices with great visibility to the search engines.
Responsive Web Design
Responsive web design (RWD) is a new way to design web sites so that they are functional across a wide range of devices. RWD techniques can resize images and re-arrange contents to fit the size of the user’s screen. Instead of creating different web sites for different devices, or one website for computers and an app for smartphones, I can create one website that works for all the devices your customers use from smartphones to large desktop monitors.
Customized features for my clients
Normal features of websites include text, pictures, photo viewers, slideshows, forms, and location maps. Besides these types of features, I can supply the back-end programming to create more advanced features, like these examples from real client projects:
- Every “Contact Us” form submission creates a “Lead” record in Salesforce.com
- Display Constant Contact newsletters on the business website
- Include a MailChimp form on a web page so members can sign up to receive a newsletter via email
- A secure mechanism for gathering patient data and sending it to the office and patient via encrypted email
- Content Management Systems (CMS) that allow an authorized user to make changes to the website contents on the fly
- Security mechanisms that allow different levels of access to different parts of the website under the control of an authorized user
- Embedded PDF file viewer so members can read newsletters and documents on the same web page
- Login functionality that allows only authorized users to view certain pages
- Online signature, so patients can sign forms by drawing their signature with a mouse on a computer or their finger or stylus on a touch-screen device
- Database design and programming for gathering and storing data, then retrieving it for display or reports